Sunday, August 19, 2012

Jewelry:)

I recently moved not to long ago. And a bad part about moving is you lose stuff or at least I always lose stuff when I move. Well this time I lost alot of my jewelry. Not my good jewelry but all my fun jewelry. My costume jewelry the things I did not spend a lot of money on. Well I am trying to rebuild my jewelry collection and here are a few pieces I have my eye on. The first bracelet I already bought.
Love this bracelet. Now I am on the lookout for these bracelets. These are all Stella and Dot and they are not made anymore so I have to find them on ebay but they are a must have for me.
I love Jewelry. I can get enough. I will be posting more pictures when I buy things. Kind of like jewelry of the day type of thing. Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment