Sunday, March 7, 2010

Advice Please

Ok people here is what I need.

I am trying to cut down on my budget where make-up come in. I still want to be able to buy stuff and try out new products but I do not want to keep buying the expensive. Here is the problem I have tried the drugstore brand and it always seems to break me out. So as far as foundations and powders go I will have to keep using the expensive stuff. But on the other side my eyes and lips seem to be ok with the cheaper stuff. I have recently purchased a few NYX products and really seem to like them. I want to order more from them and I want to put it out there to you to tell me what I should order like some of you fave products colors included. I have a few of the eye shadows and some of the jumbo pencils.

Feel free to comment on here or to email me at beautyandhairblog@gmail.com

Thanks
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment