Sunday, March 7, 2010

Long Time

As everyone can tell I have not been on in awhile. Today is a lazy Sunday for me so I will be working on doing a few reviews. I have noticed a lot of talk lately about Revlon Photo finish make up and Maybelline Super Stay 24 hr make-up. I have yet to find the Revlon Photo Finish make-up it seems to be sold out everywhere I go or all they have is dark colors and my skin is nowhere close to dark. So I decided to try the Maybelline SuperStay. Now as you know I love the Smashbox High Def foundation. I have been using that for sometime now. I bought the Maybelline while I was back home visiting my family for my birthday back in October. I did not start using it till sometime around January. My first thoughts were this is good. It stayed on my face which my face likes to soak up foundation and disappear in the middle of the day making my skin look horrible. I will say at first I thought I found a cheaper foundation then what I was used to spending that worked. After about a week or two I noticed my face was breaking out and that through-out the day the make-up was slowly changing colors on my skin. In my industry that is a big no-no cause how can I make other people feel beautiful If I my self do not. So all in all I quit using the Maybelline SuperStay. also another thing about it. It is supposed to my non transferable but every time I used my phone it was always on my screen after I got off. I know a lot of people have raved about this foundation but not one of my favorites. But on the good side I found a foundation other then my smashbox that i really love. I will review that at a later date.

I ask one question to you guys.
What is your favorite foundation? Post it on the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment