Sunday, July 26, 2009

Eyes Lips and Face Haul

For those who do not know... ELF (Eyes Lips and Face) is a make-up company that offers a wide make-up range for people who are budget friendly... There line runs from 1 dollar to I think 5 dollars being the most expensive... They have a mineral line which has the stuff ranging up to 5 dollars, Their regular line which is all 1 dollar, and their new Studio line where everything is 3 dollars... I recently ordered stuff from this company and I am waiting on the package to arrive but while I wait to try out the products I wanted to write and tell everyone what I bought...
As soon as I get them in I will write a review on the products once I try them out...

Now to what I purchased-

I ordered these for 1 dollar each

- Eye lash Curler
Cream Eyes Shadows
- Berry Mix
-Black Licorice
-Butter Pecan
-Cream
-Mocha Swril

Dramatic Lashes
Natural Lashes

Concealer Brush
Eyes Shadow Brush

Studio Line - 3 Dollars Each
-Blushed/Bronzed
-Powder Brush
-Contour Brush
-Golden Bronzer
-Eye Transformer
-Corrective Concealer
-Blush Brush
-Complexion Brush

Well thats my order can not wait till my package gets here...
If any one has any thoughts let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment