Sunday, July 26, 2009

My First Review- Smashbox Photo Finish Primer

So here it goes...
I have been searching for a new make-up line that I just love for months now... I have very sensitive skin and a hard time finding make-up that does not look like it is caked on my face... So one day I was searching online and found Smashbox on Sephora.com and decided that it looked like a cool line and had lots of nice products... I had saw this line many years ago but at that time I was in love with MAC products and was not going to try anything else...
So one day I was wondering around Nordstrom's and saw the Smashbox counter and decided to take a look and maybe give it a try... The girl at the counter was so nice and helped me with all my questions... Needless to say I left with alot of things... My first thing I picked up was the Photo Finish Primer

All I can say this is the best primer I have tried
- It glides on smoothly
-Has many different forms for every type of skin
-The corrector shades are amazing to ( Love the Green on to remove redness in the skin)
-Its oil free so anybody can use it.
-My foundations goes on smooth and stays on all day long where with other primers I have tried before I have never had such long last lasting results.
- It is alittle pricey but worth it. A little goes a long way so it does last for a good long time.

You can find this product at www.smashbox.com
The Price $ 36.00

If you have any thoughts on this product or other primers let me know... Leave a comment

No comments:

Post a Comment