Wednesday, July 29, 2009

shu uemura deep seawater


Hey guys,
So I got the shu uemura deep seawater on Friday... I got the rose smelling one... I have had a couple days to try this product out and all I can say is that I was told it was like a toner and a refresher for your skin... And I only see the benefits as a water that smells good on the skin... So I guess you could say some refreshing... The price tag for this bottle was 24 dollars... Was it worth it... That is the question... In my mind no...It smells wonderful on the good side... But here is my question to you guys... have any of yall tried it and had a better experience with it...

It also come in other smells like Sage, Lavender,Chamomile,Mint,Hamamelis, Bergamot, Rosemary, Rose(Which I have), and a Frangrance Free one...

No comments:

Post a Comment