Sunday, July 26, 2009

Foundation Review

Hi guys this is another review on one of my favorite products...

Smashbox High Definition Healthy FX Foundation
I have tried many foundations in my lifetime...
I have also found that my skin likes to soak up foundation and not stay all day... So while running around town or at work I always had to touch up my make-up and I was not liking that...
Then I ran in to this amazing foundation at Nordstrom's...

A few reasons I love this products
- It stays on my face all day long
- It blend in to my skin nice and has great coverage
- It is light weight
- It makes my skin look like I have no pores...( I have gotten so many complements on how my skin looks flawless)

This product is Oil free, has SPF 15 with UVA and UVB protection, it also contains Vitamin C.

To find out more on this product visit www.smashbox.com
This product price is $38.00

No comments:

Post a Comment